Listen and learn from lively conversations
about the business of creativity and creativity in business.
Episode #78: Jackie De Jesu on How She Used Design to Shake Up the Shower Cap Market
In the latest HOW Design Live podcast episode, Ilise Benun, founder of Marketing-Mentor.com and HOW Design Live Programming Partner, talks with Jacquelyn De Jesu about how she used her design skills to reinvent the shower cap for the modern woman. Come hear more from Jackie in her keynote at HOW Design Live 2018 in Boston, April 30-May 3. Details at howdesignlive.com.
Background Music by Kevin D. Hartnell
About Jacquelyn De Jesu:
Jacquelyn De Jesu reinvented the shower cap—because it needed reinventing. Not willing to settle for what she found, and knowing that most women she knew weren’t washing their hair everyday, Jacquelyn set out to create a chic waterproof headcovering that has been optimized for the modern woman in both form and function.
- FORBES: “How The Millennial Behind Shhhowercap Launched a Multi-Million Dollar Shower Cap Company“
- Adweek: “This Art Director Just Designed a Shower Cap You Might Not Be Horrified to Wear“
- FastCompany: “Reinventing the Shower Cap for the Modern Woman“
- MISS BISH: “Problem Solving Through Design with Jacquelyn De Jesu“
- The Cools: “Shaking up a MultiMillion Dollar Haircare Industry“
- GirlBoss: “How Shhhowercap turned Grandma Vibes into Functional Fashion“