Digging into the dynamic portfolios of the designers and illustrator featured in the below article, “10 World-Class Design Firms,” was my favorite part of this assignment. We wanted to spotlight design firms and other creatives from around the world, staying true to the March 2012 issue’s international design focus (See the winners of the 2012 International Design Awards, also featured in this issue).
Each creative entity profiled in this article has a style all on their own that can be seen in their work. It was fascinating to hear about the challenges and highlights of working in a particular country. Take a moment to hear their stories and get inspired.
Firms Featured in This Article:
- Beetroot Design Group from Thesaloniki, Greece
- Casa Rex, located in both São Paulo, Brazil, and London
- Face, in Monterrey, Mexico
- Hattomonkey, located in Novosibirsk, Russia
- Hellohikimori, in Paris
- Monnet Design, from Toronto, Canada
- Tea Time Studio, located currently in London
- Toch Studio, in Madrid, Spain
- Nate Williams, an illustrator located in Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Fajne Chlopaki, located in Lodz, Poland
|To continue reading this article, purchase the HOW Singles PDF: 10 World Class Design Firms.Download today and explore 10 fantastic design firms from around the globe.This article is featured in the March 2012 issue of HOW magazine.|