As a special gift to our readers, we’re thrilled to offer HOW’s entire reimagined Summer 2016 Issue for free!
This issue—with cover designed by Timothy Goodman—dives deep into the ideas, inspirations and innovations behind creativity today. Join us as we discover the Who’s, What’s, Where’s and How’s of creativity. Plus, stay creative all summer long with tons of creative portfolio ideas and exercises. You’ll also find a special subscription offer and a HOW reader survey inside!
Enter your email to download the entire issue for free:
By entering your email, you will be subscribed to receive email updates from HOW Design and its community partners.
In this issue, you’ll find:
- Spindletop Design Studio
- Justin Ahrens and Wheels4Water
- Timothy Goodman, The [Creative] Kid from Cleveland
- Reader’s Choice winners of the HOW Logo & Poster Design Awards
- 12 Basic Principles of Animation and Motion Design
- Close Encounters of the 3D Kind
- Surprising U.S. Cities for Graphic Designers
- The Future of Creativity
- Berlin: City of Design
- The Designer’s Summer Bucket List
- Solve the Problem: Making low-quality images work in editorial design
- 30 Creative Exercises