Happy holidays from HOW Design and Print Magazine. Welcome to our 12 Days of Design Giveaway! Every day from December 13, 2017 to December 24, 2017, we’re giving away a different goodie from the How + Print bookshelves. Enter once per day for your chance to win one of the following.
- Day One, 12/13: Build Your Own Brand by Robin Landa
- Day Two, 12/14: Type Teams by Tony Seddon
- Day Three, 12/15: Culture + Typography by Nikki Villagomez
- Day Four, 12/16: What They Didn’t Teach You in Design School by Phil Cleaver
- Day Five, 12/17: The Art of Illustrated Maps by John Roman
- Day Six, 12/18: Guess the Artist: The Art Quiz Game
- Day Seven, 12/19: Why Fonts Matter by Sarah Hyndman
- Day Eight, 12/20: The Nocturnal Journal by Lee Crutchley
- Day Nine, 12/21: Social Conscious Design for Critical Clauses by Christopher Simmons
- Day Ten, 12/22: Color: The Professional’s Guide by Karen Triedman
- Day Eleven, 12/23: Things Are What You Make of Them by Adam J. Kurtz
- Day Twelve, 12/24: A Selection of Fifty Type Specimens from the Collections of Tobias Frere-Jones Postards
Enter your email into the form below every day from December 13 to December 24 at 11:59 EST. This giveaway is open to the U.S. and Canada.