Join Jane Friedman, publisher/editorial director of Writer's Digest on Thursday, April 22nd at 1pm EST to find out How Writers Can Succeed in the Future of Digital Publishing.
Here are some details:
No matter what type of a writer you are, you have to meet the future of publishing with eyes wide open. In this seminar, you'll get information on where the industry is headed in a time of digital revolution—and also learn ways for you to succeed and adapt no matter what the future holds.
What you'll learn:
- Three potential "business models" for writers and authors to follow
- How to achieve greater visibility in your career
- How to be an attractive author for a publisher, editor, or agent
- Whether new online publishing options are a good option for you, when to use them, and how they can impact your success
- A good, working philosophy or approach for building readers and community over the course of your writing career
- Best resources to stay on top of changes, trends, and news that affects your future in the business