In June Walker’s latest newsletter,
Ways Through the Maze: A Tax Guide for Indies,
she shares resources
that might answer your last-minute tax questions.
Here they are:
- Why'd you get this government form and what does it mean? Find out here.
- Want to know which taxes and how much tax an indie needs to pay? Read this.
- Wondering what to do about estimated taxes due on April 15? Here's a primer.
- Not sure if you've taken all possible business expenses? Get a list of 100+ deductions right here.
- Do you qualify for deducting home office? Find out here.
- Writers and bloggers looking for deductions? 10 tax-saving tips.
- And here's the two ways to deduct auto expenses.
- And what other indies ask about reimbursements.
- Need more time? Read how and why to file an extension.
- Turned over a new leaf on good recordkeeping? Here's a simple solution to keeping accurate records.
Want to make next year’s taxes easier? Be sure to read June’s book, Self Employed Tax Solutions, to help simplify your tax and financial life and save you money.