HOW Interactive Design’s content director, Patrick McNeil, is putting together a DesignCast for us this month: Can’t Designers & Web Developers Get Along? 10 Ways to Make Everybody’s Job Easier.
- How to clearly communicate your design needs
- How to avoid unnecessary conflict with web developers
- When to stand your ground on a design issue
- When to shut up and listen
Who should sign up:
- Freelance designers doing web work
- In-house web designers working with a development team
- Design managers who want to minimize interdepartmental conflict
The session will be live Wednesday, Sept. 28, at 1 p.m. Eastern (10 a.m. Pacific). Learn more and sign up here.
Also coming up in the world of DesignCasts:
- Thursday, Sept. 15: Best of CFC Part 1: Becoming a Hired Gun
Presenter Von Glitschka will show you how to develop your portfolio and build working relationships with larger firms.
- Wednesday, Sept. 21: Print Master Class: The Value of Creativity in Creating and Managing a Brand
Presenter Andy Payne teaches you the seven principles of world-changing brands.
- Thursday, Sept. 22: Creative Bootcamp Part 1: Using Brainstorming Methods
Presenter David Sherwin (who will also be at the HOW Interactive Design Conference!) will show you how to kick-start your creative process in minutes!
- Thursday, Sept. 29: Project Management Through Work Tiering
Presenter Jennifer Miller will teach you how to take control of your time (part of the In-House SchoolHOWse Series).