Urban Dictionary, the definitive explainer of modern slang, is looking for a freelance graphic designer to work from anywhere. Click through to learn more and apply:
As a graphic designer for Urban Dictionary, you’ll:
- Design for our mobile site, native mobile apps and web site.
- Deliver mockups, image assets, HTML and CSS to our developers.
- Work on our brand identity: letterhead, envelopes, business proposals, and brand guidelines for licensees.
- Design random pages like our jobs page.
- Occasionally restyle urbandictionary.com for an advertiser, or to celebrate an event like the SOPA blackout.
- Reimagine Urban Dictionary’s interface on the web.This position is part-time. The ideal candidate is familiar with urbandictionary.com. Our team is distributed, so we welcome applications from anywhere.
Looking for a job? Check back every day for a new job lead, and peruse HOW magazine’s design job database.
Make 2012 the year you assemble your “dream team.” Post your job listing on HOWdesign.com.