If you’re a graphic design student looking for a summer internship, Auburn University’s Athletics Department is looking for a full-time intern to work in Auburn, AL, for 11 months. Click through to learn more and apply:
The internship is an eleven-month position, with an anticipated start date of July 2012. The internship includes a monthly stipend.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Working with teams to conceptualize and develop original designs for athletic posters, media guides, schedule cards, brochures, and ads
- Working with administration and recruiting offices to produce highly creative concepts that help promote Auburn to students, student-athletes, alumni, and fans
- Create design content for the official athletics department website www.AuburnTigers.com
- Assist in policing and maintaining branding standards
- Other duties as assigned (ex: tee shirt design, promotional design, etc.)
- Bachelor’s Degree with emphasis in Graphic Design
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign (emphasis in Photoshop)
- Thorough understanding of image and typography
- Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS, Dreamweaver is a plus
Abilities and Characteristics:
- Ability to think creatively, multitask in a fast paced environment, and pay attention to details
- Positive attitude, excellent interpersonal skills, enthusiastic, and cooperative
- Exceptional work ethic and strong passion for design
Looking for a job? Check back every day for a new job lead, and peruse HOW magazine’s design job database.
Make 2012 the year you assemble your “dream team.” Post your job listing on HOWdesign.com.