Looking for a web design job in Detroit? Gyro Creative Group, a branding agency, is hiring a creative director to oversee the design team working on client projects in print and digital media. Click through to learn more and apply:
The Creative Director will oversee the creative team to help develop Gyro’s creative offering for clients. The CD also works with project managers to make sure the client’s needs are being met and the creative goals are on track. The Creative Director will be responsible for ensuring that all creative work is of the highest quality, and is delivered on time, on budget, and on brand.
• Day-to-day leadership of creative team – check the status on current projects, provide creative direction, and assign new projects.
• Schedule, plan, and lead brainstorming sessions to develop concepts.
• Develop project plans for design projects, and tools for business development.
• Pitch concepts to clients, and new business to prospects.
• Creative resource planning and management.
• 70% Creative direction / Creative development – this is a hands-on role
• 15% Resource / project management
• 15% Business development support and Studio tradecraft development
Looking for an interactive design job? Check back every day for a new job lead, and peruse HOW magazine’s design job database.
Want to develop your web design career? Get the information and inspiration you need at the 2013 HOW Design Conference, where a dedicated Interactive Design track will help you transition from print to web design.