Looking for a New York design agency job? Sid Lee, a branding agency in Manhattan, is looking for a versatile designer to work on innovative interactive and experiential projects. Click through to learn more and apply:
Sid Lee develops brand experiences by creating products, services and spaces and markets them through marketing communications (branded content, advertising, and interactive and experiential marketing). To create brand experiences that are more immersive and coherent at all possible points of contact, we have assembled one of the most multidisciplinary creative teams in the world under one roof. Our group is led by a team of more than 20 partners. This democratized approach to ownership has allowed Sid Lee to recruit and retain some of the best talent in an array of fields in the industry. It has also benefited our clients by keeping teams decisional and entrepreneurial.
- Create graphic design projects and provide artistic direction under the responsibility of the Creative Director (concept development, client presentation, synergistic collaboration with multidisciplinary teams)
- Use a creative approach to contribute to the constant evolution of the Sid Lee product
- Work closely with the strategy department and client services
- Collaborate with writers
- Develop identity platforms
- Provide creative concepts for advertising, and oversee the artistic direction
- Develop new, 360º creative approaches
Looking for a job? Check back every day for a new job lead, and peruse HOW magazine’s design job database.
Make 2012 the year you assemble your “dream team.” Post your job listing on HOWdesign.com.