Looking for a New York design job? Fashion retailer Steven Alan is looking for a designer to join its growing creative department in Manhattan. Click through to learn more and apply:
Do you have a passion for design, a love of interaction and a growing collection of printed ephemera? Are you a free thinker, and a self confessed type snob? Do you spend you spend time scouring blogs, pinterest and tumblr for inspiration? If this sounds like you, we’d love to talk.
As a Designer at Steven Alan you will work closely with the Creative Director to conceptualize, design, and execute brand strategies for both print and web. Projects include, site content updates, email campaigns, product packaging, look books, mailers, and in-store marketing.
- Strong conceptual thinking and Design sensibilities.
- Desire and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, and the tools for print and web design.
- Skilled in Typography and grid based Design.
- Interest in user experience design and web related issues.
- Openness to learn and a hunger to learn more.
- Self-motivated, Resourceful and hardworking.
- Familiar with the processes and techniques for both print and web design
- Proficiency in HTML and CSS a plus, but not required.
Looking for a job? Check back every day for a new job lead, and peruse HOW magazine’s design job database.
Make 2012 the year you assemble your “dream team.” Post your job listing on HOWdesign.com.