Looking for a New York design job? Major beauty company Avon is looking for a graphic designer to work on its Mark brand. Click through to learn more and apply:
We are seeking a talented individual with a unique blend of development and design skills who will work with the online team and its partners to bring creative briefs and project initiatives to life.
- Design interfaces and web pages that refresh and elevate the Mark brand, and are based on principles of design and usability.
- Create fluid e-commerce initiatives and assist the creative process from original concepts to final implementation.
- Brainstorm with design and copywriting teams for product launches, social media projects, etc.
- Leverage our internal CMS system (Teamsite) to publish web content.
- Collaborate with principle partners and IT to coordinate content pushes, releases and link redirection.
- Work with Creative Director to ensure our web visual language is consistent with the brand’s overarching artistic direction.
- Strong interest in beauty and or fashion
- Bachelor’s degree in design or equivalent experience
- 3+ years experience in digital design, preferably in the fashion, beauty or publishing industry
- In depth knowledge of Adobe CS4, basic CSS, HTML, Flash a plus
Looking for a job? Check back every day for a new job lead, and peruse HOW magazine’s design job database.
Make 2012 the year you assemble your “dream team.” Post your job listing on HOWdesign.com.