Looking for a web design job in sunny South Florida? Battle, the digital design agency recently named among the top places to work in South Florida, is seeking a digital designer for its team in Boca Raton. Click through to learn more and apply:
- Have a wide range of demonstrable experience designing high impact, intuitively sound user interfaces for digital formats; websites, mobile applications, etc.
- Have a deep understanding of Information Architecture/User Experience and how it relates to your design. Come to the table being able to discuss your craft.
- Have a super-human attention to detail. If your friends think your spazzy, forgetful, or absent-minded, you’re not a good fit for this position.
- Be punctual, professional and arrive each day focused and driven to contribute.
- Understand the agency dynamic, deadlines, and the sacrifices required to meet them.
- Be able to work independently and efficiently.
- Possess a design-first mentality: we are looking for a designer who is passionate about succeeding in his/her field. You should not apply if you have other career aspirations.
- Have a solid portfolio that is available online. We would like to see a well-executed collection of work that encompasses a full range of styles and applications, with a hard emphasis on interface design (primarily web). We will not consider resumes without links to an online portfolio.
- Possess a strong knowledge of your design tools, primarily Adobe Creative Suite. Although you will learn a lot, learning standard applications on the job should not be one of them.
- Must work in-house, relocation assistance available.
Looking for an interactive design job? Check back every day for a new job lead, and peruse HOW magazine’s design job database.
Get job search-ready by updating your digital design portfolio with info and inspiration from HOW’s Creating Your Digital Portfolio Toolkit.