Looking for a web design job in the fashion industry? Coach, the maker of classic handbags and accessories for men and women, is hiring a digital designer for its team in New York City. Click through to learn more and apply:
The successful individual will leverage their proficiency in web production to …
• Assist in maintenance of the Coach Factory website and emails; translate creative into a digital environment that ensures a cohesive Coach image.
• Partner with Manager and Art Directors on the day-to-day creative updates and site changes.
• Assist in production of email advertising, using html and gif animations.
• Assist in organization, manipulation, and some re-touching of digital imagery. Includes maintaining consistency of image quality and coloration for images from multiple sources and being able to FTP images to and from vendors and keeping these files ordered on server.
• and more …
The accomplished individual will possess …
• Proficient in: Photoshop, Illustrator, and Acrobat. Dreamweaver is a plus.
• A refined taste level with expert design and typography skills.
• Ability to take direction from senior creative managers and provide multiple solutions
• Experience with still-life photography direction and styling.
• Ability to concept design solutions with limited direction.
• Ability to prioritize with tight deadlines and follow through.
• Ability to think outside the box and awareness of digital trends.
• and more …
Looking for an interactive design job? Check back every day for a new job lead, and peruse HOW magazine’s design job database.
Want to develop your web design career? Get the information and inspiration you need at the 2013 HOW Design Conference, where a dedicated Interactive Design track will help you transition from print to web design.