Looking for a web design job in the performing arts? Lincoln Center, the venerable performing arts institution in New York City, is hiring a director of digital marketing to develop interactive promotions to support the organization and its programming. Click through to learn more and apply:
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to set and achieve digital marketing goals and implement this work across a variety of digital channels. Functional requirements include online ticketing, website development, marketing asset aggregation and distribution for multiple arts organizations, and video editing in support of marketing and institutional goals.
- Develop and deploy innovative marketing customer experiences consistent with the organization’s marketing and promotional goals through digital communications and integrated marketing initiatives. Platforms include the internet, outdoor digital media environment, and mobile initiatives.
- Collaborate with Lincoln Center’s Creative Services group to ensure coordinated campaign development. Oversee campaign implementation in the Digital Marketing Services group.
- Create compelling and effective websites and digital experiences that support the marketing goals for Lincoln Center’s ten world class festivals and programs and other institutional initiatives. Leverage and analyze website metrics and usage to inform sites’ development.
- 7+ years experience with new media and internet. Strong technical, account and planning experience required.
- Intimate knowledge of wireframe tools like Balsamiq, Adobe Fireworks or the like required
- Considerable practical experience with Joomla content management system (Drupal could be an alternate)
- Knowledge of Microsoft IIS and Apache required
- Working knowledge of Linux strongly preferred
- Demonstrated experience using SDLC, Agile development, and the like
- Knowledge of coding standards regarding development tools like PHP, .Net, etc.
- and more
Looking for an interactive design job? Check back every day for a new job lead, and peruse HOW magazine’s design job database.
Make 2013 the year you build your interactive design skills! Learn web design from the expert instructors at HOW University. See our rotating schedule of web design training courses, including hands-on training in coding for web designers, designing WordPress websites, information architecture and more.