Looking for a California design job? Game design company XEO Play in Oakland, CA, is looking for a graphic designer to join its team. Click through to learn more and apply:
Are you a typographic super nerd that sees the world through grid systems?
Do you have advanced wizarding skills in spatial relationships?
Would you like to create creative games and work with A-list clients while changing the world through play?
If the answer is “yes”, then we want you to join our team of highly skilled digital ninjas.
At XEODesign we make games more fun. With 20 years of experience we have improved over 100 million player experiences, invented the first accelerometer game for the iPhone, and now we want your graphic design expertise to turn our company up to 11.
We’re looking for an on-site graphic designer with:
- An ability to operate Adobe Creative Suite with both eyes closed and one hand tied behind your back
- Top notch user experience and interface design abilities
- Prototyping skills
- While your coding skills are important, your graphic design chops are paramount
- Steven Speilberg-like video editing abilities
- Ability to create motion graphics like a boss
- An awareness and interest in current social media trends
- Experience in social media creation (photobombs, memorable promotional images.)
- An intense dislike of comic-sans and zapfino
- Clean use of color, design, and simplexity
- We are a very creative and collaborative studio so we need a super awesome team player that prefers playing co-op rather than head to head
- Equally comfortable making a powerpoint slide look awesome, as you are a hi def cinematic
Looking for a job? Check back every day for a new job lead, and peruse HOW magazine’s design job database.
Make 2012 the year you assemble your “dream team.” Post your job listing on HOWdesign.com.