Looking for a web design job in the Seattle metro area? FUJIFILM SonoSite, which develops portable ultrasound equipment for the medical field, is hiring an interaction designer in its growing experience design team. Click through to learn more and apply:
About SonoSite Experience Design
The EXPERIENCE DESIGN TEAM at SonoSite consists of user research, industrial, interaction, and graphic design, video production, technical writing, and human factors. Our goal is to strengthen brand values by unlocking customer insights and collaborating cross-functionally to inspire, inform and shape customer experiences.
• Be an active and participating member of the Experience Design Team
• Work with design leads to develop concepts, wireframes, specifications and prototypes
• Participate in collaborative sessions within the studio
• Work with the development team to follow through on design implementation
• Support user documentation as needed
• Maintain an active interest in emerging interaction methods and technologies
• Evangelize experience design across the company
• Translate results of usability tests into meaningful design recommendations
• Participate in user-centered research to create personas and user/product requirements
• Bachelors degree in UX design or related field
• 3+ years experience in interaction design with a focus on embedded systems, mobile apps and/or cloud applications
• Fluency in wireframe tools and related software
• Visual design ability a plus
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Familiarity with Design Thinking methodologies
• Ability to lift 25 lbs with or without accommodations
Looking for an interactive design job? Check back every day for a new job lead, and peruse HOW magazine’s design job database.
Want to develop your web design career? Get the information and inspiration you need at the 2013 HOW Design Conference, where a dedicated Interactive Design track will help you transition from print to web design.