Seattle is known for many things: music, coffee, and a thriving design community. If you’re looking for a new role in experience design with a global company, FUJIFILM is hiring an Interaction Designer to join their Seattle team. Apply to this design job.
As part of our growing team, you will be working with other designers to create experiences that will empower clinicians. In this role you will work in an open and collaborative, team-based work environment. You will be expected to seek the truths of the users needs, habits and work environments and combine that understanding with your own perspective to bring fresh, new ideas that will inspire others.
You will have the opportunity to grow as a designer and learn from other team members as well as contribute significantly to groundbreaking products. As part of our collaborative team, you welcome the opportunity to give, or receive, constructive criticism and are flexible enough to contribute wherever there is a need.
• Be an active and participating member of the Experience Design Team
• Work with design leads to develop concepts, wireframes, specifications and prototypes
• Participate in collaborative sessions within the studio
• Work with the development team to follow through on design implementation
• Support user documentation as needed
• Maintain an active interest in emerging interaction methods and technologies
• Evangelize experience design across the company
• Translate results of usability tests into meaningful design recommendations
• Participate in user-centered research to create personas and user/product requirements
On the hunt for a new design gig? Don’t forget that HOW has you covered. Check back daily for new job leads and search HOW magazine’s design job database.
Want to make networking connections that could improve your design career? The 2013 HOW Design Conference is just around the corner. Get connected and inspired by attending the dedicated Interactive Design track, specifically geared to help creative professionals transition from print to web design.