If you’re a digital designer in the San Francisco area (or looking to relocate) and interested in product development, check out this job with One Kings Lane. Click through for more information and to apply:
As an Interaction Designer at One Kings Lane, you will be involved in every aspect of the product development process, from the conception of new features, collaborating with a cross-function teams to helping ensure the proper implementaton of your designs prior to launch. You will be required to utilize your full range of design, communication and problem solving skills, and you will own a large portion of the One Kings Lane product. This position is full-time and based in San Francisco and reporting to the Design Director and work collaboratively with San Francisco & New York based teams.
• Develop high level and/or detailed storyboards, mockups, user flows and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
• Concept interactions across our four platforms: web, phone, tablet and email
• Work collaboratively with other designers, product managers, engineers, merchandisers and buyers to deliver hypothesis driven designs
• Work with the product team to develop and lead user research and testing
• Contribute to high-level strategic decisions with the product and executive teams
• Participate in regular design reviews and other team-wide design efforts
Looking for an interactive design job? Check back every day for a new job lead, and peruse HOW magazine’s design job database.
Want to develop your web design career? Get the information and inspiration you need at the 2013 HOW Design Conference, where a dedicated Interactive Design track will help you transition from print to web design.