Looking for a web design job with a hot branding agency in New York City? Red Antler, a fast-growing branding firm that works with startups, is hiring an interaction designer for its team in Brooklyn, NY. Click through to learn more and apply:
Our ideal candidate is a smart, articulate, and curious designer who loves all things interactive, wants push the boundaries of technology and user experience, and is ready to take a project and run with it. You should be comfortable managing yourself as well as junior designers.
- Concept existing and future online and mobile products
- Create wireframes
- Create online brand identities as part of the branding process
- Design sites and applications across a range of client categories and styles
- Engage in extensive product testing and iteration
- Extensive knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator
- Passion for Interactive Media
- Clean and elegant design aesthetic
- Strong eye for layout, color, and typography
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Ability to accurately set, manage, and meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of prototyping tools is a plus
- Dog lover (we have a few small dogs who work here part-time)
Looking for an interactive design job? Check back every day for a new job lead, and peruse HOW magazine’s design job database.
Get job search-ready by updating your digital design portfolio with info and inspiration from HOW’s Creating Your Digital Portfolio Toolkit. Introductory price is $159 only through February 25.