Looking for a web design job in the fashion industry? Sweden Unlimited creates interactive solutions for clients in the fashion business, including Lanvin, Urban Outfitters and Michael Kors; they’re hiring an interactive art director for their team in NYC. Click through to learn more and apply:
As a designer at Sweden Unlimited you will be responsible for the conception, design, and execution of visual deliverables, including: website designs (brand/e-ecommerce/online publications), email templates, and other visual communications. You will need to manage junior designers and work side by side with project managers and developers. You will need to be able to thoughtfully communicate Sweden Unlimited’s design ethos to client stakeholders, provide scoping of design deliverables accurately, and work with the team to solve complex design and UX problems. You will be responsible for developing user experience solutions, site architecture, and schematics in line with usability best practices.
We are seeking an individual with a strong interest in fashion and design and an understanding of the luxury and aspirational brand landscape.
· An online portfolio is mandatory to apply for this position
· 6+ years of digital/interactive experience in design and art direction
· 2-3 years of supervising junior designers
· Strong experience in e-commerce
· Conceptual thinker with the ability to successfully execute the creative vision with attention to detail
· Understanding of basic capabilities of scripting, web browsers, and responsive design
· Strong typographic and layout skills
· And more …
Looking for an interactive design job? Check back every day for a new job lead, and peruse HOW magazine’s design job database.
Get job search-ready by updating your digital design portfolio with info and inspiration from HOW’s Creating Your Digital Portfolio Toolkit.