Looking for a Canada design job? Integrated advertising agency TraffikGroup seeks an interactive art director in Toronto. This privately owned full-service agency counts among its clients Microsoft Canada, Bailey’s, Ocean Spray, Xbox and GE. Click through to learn more and apply:
We are committed to rethinking and redefining business problems with the power of ideas. Innovation, design and execution are the tools we use to develop solutions that activate people to buy, try, connect and experience our clients’ products and services. We create ideas—ideas that solve problems. It’s simple.
The Senior Interactive Art Director is an integral role within our TraffikGroup Digital Creative team. The individual is responsible for creating, and delivering the visualization process, from collaborative conceptualization through final product. Maintaining and setting the quality bar for the creative product of the company at a level that is amongst the top tier within the industry. This individual is seen as a leader in their team, with the ability and desire to coach and mentor junior team members.
- 6-9 years experience in a similar design role in an agency environment
- University or college diploma in digital arts program
- An expert in Adobe Creative Suite CS5+
- Working knowledge and understanding of Video and Broadcast, Digital/Flash development, HTML5 is a strong plus
- Thorough knowledge of industry leading developments in Integrated-marketing programs with a digital/interactive focus
Looking for a job? Check back every day for a new job lead, and peruse HOW magazine’s design job database.
Make 2012 the year you assemble your “dream team.” Post your job listing on HOWdesign.com.