Looking for a New York interactive design job? Social media marketing and digital communications agency Attention is looking for an interactive designer in New York:
The Interactive Designer should have 4+ years of experience designing consumer/enterprise level digital websites, applications and interfaces. General duties for this role include:
- Generate exceptional creative concepts, presentations, and prototypes
- Design compelling microsites, mobile/social applications and social media campaigns for world-class organizations
- Assist in consulting with clients and colleagues to ensure designs are understood, implemented, and produced appropriately
- Research and discover new design trends and technologies
- Seek out innovative design styles, illustration, and photography
- Produce design specification/style guides
To qualify for this role at Attention, an individual should possess the following:
- Exceptional proficiency in visual design utilizing Photoshop and Illustrator
- Thorough understanding of user experience principles
- Creative, imaginative, and action-oriented approach to tasks
- Strong organizational skills as well as focused attention to detail
- High energy, hard working, and ability to juggle multiple priorities
Looking for a job? Check back every day for a new job lead, and peruse HOW magazine’s design job database.
Make 2012 the year you assemble your “dream team.” Post your job listing on HOWdesign.com.