If you’re looking for a design job in sunny San Francisco, the social marketing firm Better World Advertising is hiring a dynamic Interactive Designer to join their California team. Apply and get the design job details.
ABOUT THE JOB:
In this position you be responsible for working with a team to design digital web, social media and mobile components for various social marketing campaigns. This position is primarily responsible for interactive design, development, implementation, and maintenance, however some presentation, branding and print design responsibilities will be expected.
The ideal candidate is energetic, passionate, and knowledgeable about the latest technology trends and best practices, and has a passion for making the world a better place.
• As part of the design team, brainstorm with and take direction from creative director and project managers to develop interactive ideas to add value to campaign strategies
• A four-year degree in communications/graphic design or computer programming (or both)
• Able to work with a team to develop working websites, interactive banner ads and other digital media components for campaigns
• Solid background in graphic design and typography
• Interest in and understanding the world of Social Marketing (as distinct from social media)
• Ability to multi-task
Looking to make a move? Don’t forget that HOW has plenty of resources to help guide your search. Check back daily for new job leads and search HOW magazine’s design job database for the latest in design employment opportunities.
Want to make networking connections that could improve your career? The 2013 HOW Design Conference is just around the corner. Get connected and inspired by attending the dedicated Interactive Design track, specifically geared to help creative professionals transition from print to web design.