Looking for a web design job with a creative agency in Portland, OR? Daylight Studio is hunting for an interactive designer to join the team in the city’s Central Eastside Industrial District. Sounds like a fun gig; click through to learn more and apply:
Daylight Studio is seeking an amazing designer to be responsible for designing user focused websites and innovative mobile applications. For the past 10 years, Daylight Studio, an interactive design and development agency, has been designing and developing websites and applications for a diverse group of clients (and more recently playing a bit of foosball). Located in the heart of Portland’s Central Eastside Industrial District Produce Row, we are a team of passionate creatives that values our office’s fun and friendly culture as much as we value the high quality work we produce.
- Creating great designs with a focus on user experience
- Transforming wireframes to detailed user interfaces
- Working with a team of developers
- Impeccable design and typographic skills
- Experience with Responsive/Mobile Design
- Ability to take creative direction and work with other designers/developers
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
1) First and Foremost
- Foosball Skills/Interest
- DJ Skills
2) And Secondly
- Prototyping skills
- Site Mapping Skills
Looking for a job? Check back every day for a new job lead, and peruse HOW magazine’s design job database.
Learn web design from the expert instructors at HOW University. See our rotating schedule of web design training courses, including hands-on training in coding for web designers, designing WordPress websites, information architecture and more.