Looking for a Texas web design job? Austin-based digital agency Drumroll is looking for an interactive designer to work on all sorts of digital projects. Click through to learn more and apply:
We’re a growing Austin-based digital advertising/engagement agency hiring talented, motivated and fun people to be brilliant, push boundaries, think different and do great things. Be a part of this modern agency with an innovative vision founded by experienced industry leaders. This position will play an integral role in concept development, design and production of a wide variety of digital projects for new and existing clients.
As an Interactive Designer, this person will develop and execute concepts based on project briefs, present concepts to internal teams and clients, revise direction and help execute the final concept in a team-based environment. Projects can include Web site design and production, rich media/interactive ads, interface design, email design, physical experience concepting, brand experience design and more. As the agency grows this role will also be responsible for mentoring designers.
The ideal candidate should be fun/cool and personable, good at managing multiple projects, have strong understanding of digital design and be able to work as part of a team to concept and execute industry-leading creative work. If you’re outgoing, energetic and enjoy the challenges and rewards of working in a new, dynamic environment where “what’s next” is always top of mind then this could be the right place for you.
- 2+ years of digital concept, design and execution experience required (Traditional design experience a bonus)
- Prior experience with national brands is strongly preferred
- Strong understanding of Web technologies (as they relate to creative concept development and design), interaction and experience design
- Experience working with Adobe Creative Suite including Fireworks (Mac platform), presentation tools, and standard office software packages
- Dynamic, innovative and business-savvy personality
- Bachelor’s degree in industry relevant area
Looking for a job? Check back every day for a new job lead, and peruse HOW magazine’s design job database.
Make 2012 the year you assemble your “dream team.” Post your job listing on HOWdesign.com.