Looking for a web design job in fashion retailing? Fashion Project, a charitable organization that sells apparel and accessories donated by some of the top designers and brands, is hiring an interactive designer to work on web and e-mail marketing. Click through to learn more and apply:
What You’ll Do
- Design emails consistent with an existing brand look and email design template.
- Program your design using HTML/CSS.
- Proficiency in Photoshop
- Should be well versed in the limitations of email clients and how to design attractive emails within those constraints
- Proficiency in HTML & CSS. We use MailChimp as our email client, so you must be an experienced enough to be able to build out emails using MailChimp’s tools.
- Ability to deliver on time and on spec.
Looking for an interactive design job? Check back every day for a new job lead, and peruse HOW magazine’s design job database.
Get job search-ready by updating your digital design portfolio with info and inspiration from HOW’s Creating Your Digital Portfolio Toolkit.