Looking for a web design job in the Bay Area? Redbeacon, a well-funded tech startup that’s a subsidiary of The Home Depot, is hiring an interactive designer for its team in San Mateo, CA. Click through to learn more and apply:
Redbeacon is a hot online local-services company. We’re figuring out how to use technology to create a better way of finding and hiring local services.
About the Job:
- We are looking for highly motivated and skilled interaction designers who care deeply about design, elegant interfaces and delightful user experiences.
- Help us deliver a user experience that is unparalleled among service applications.
- If you share our passion for simplicity and conviction that a software as a service application should be strikingly better than what has been the convention, this may be the place for you.
- 3+ Years of experience designing user interactions for complex, interactive web/mobile applications.
- Fluency in best practices for web/mobile information architecture and design.
- Experience using analytics and data to inform design decisions and improve products iteratively.
- Experience working closely with product managers, designers, and engineering teams.
- Experience managing multiple projects, and thriving in fast-paced, startup environments.
- Ability to rapidly visualize/prototype concepts.
- Exceptional creativity and willingness to push the boundaries of interaction design.
- Capable of juggling a number of priorities and delivering results on time in a high pressure, dynamic environment.
- Important! Must possess an online portfolio with a range of highly interactive samples (sites, mobile apps, etc).
Looking for an interactive design job? Check back every day for a new job lead, and peruse HOW magazine’s design job database.
Want to develop your web design career? Get the information and inspiration you need at the 2013 HOW Design Conference, where a dedicated Interactive Design track will help you transition from print to web design.