Do you dream of a sports-related design job? The Digital Products Group for Sports Illustrated is looking for an interactive designer in New York City. Click through to learn more and apply:
The Sports Illustrated Digital Products Group is looking for an interactive designer to work in a small creative group. The ideal candidate has polish, an eye for detail, is self-motivated and resourceful (a sense of humor doesn’t hurt either). In this role you’ll be working directly with the Interactive Art Director to come up with the look and feel of core digital Sports Illustrated properties (e.g. Swimsuit, Sportsman of the Year, Etc.).
A portfolio of completed work is required for consideration. Please include examples where the designer had chief design responsibilities.
- A strong design sense along with the ability to execute in an array of styles.
- An attention to detail
- Familiarity with the constraints involved in designing for the web and mobile.
- Working Knowledge of XHTML, CSS, and ActionScript
- Strong proficiency/expertise in Photoshop & Illustrator
- Animation: After Effects, Traditional 2D, Flash
- 3D: Maya, Max, C4D, etc.
- Development Experience: HTML, CSS, JS, jQuery, etc.
Looking for a job? Check back every day for a new job lead, and peruse HOW magazine’s design job database.
Make 2012 the year you assemble your “dream team.” Post your job listing on HOWdesign.com.