Looking for a New York interactive design job? Underline Communications, a relationship marketing agency based in Manhattan, is looking for an interactive designer. Click through to learn more and apply:
We are seeking a talented Interactive Designer to join our team. In this role, you will develop designs for emails, landing pages, microsites and mobile web for our Fortune 100 clients. Experienced creative professionals looking to work with big brands in a small agency environment will find Underline refreshing and rewarding.
What you’ll do:
- Design smart, strategic, and creative solutions that are on-brand and response-oriented
- Collaborate proactively with Creative Directors and Copywriters to determine visual style, messaging strategy, and conceptual direction
- Coordinate closely with production and coding teams to ensure creative follows best practices, works across platforms and is rooted in production reality
- Actively consult with Account Managers to become knowledgeable about brand guidelines, client expectations, and project goals
- Research and source stock imagery
- Refresh and maintain ongoing campaigns as needed
- Ensure work always meets timing and quality expectations
- Stay current on interactive marketing trends, best practices, and emerging technologies
What you’ll need:
- Excellent design skills and a beautiful portfolio
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- 4-6 years of agency experience in interactive design, ideally for major brands.
- A desire to work in a fast-paced environment with high-standards
- Specific experience in email and mobile web a big plus
- Ability to think creatively and strategically while adhering to brand guidelines and preset templates
- Attention to detail and enthusiasm for pixel-perfect work
- A sense of humor and good listening skills
- Expert skills in Adobe CS5 (Mac OS)
Looking for a job? Check back every day for a new job lead, and peruse HOW magazine’s design job database.
Make 2012 the year you assemble your “dream team.” Post your job listing on HOWdesign.com.