Are you an accomplished digital designer with front and back-end design experience? NEMO Equipment, Inc. is seeking an interactive designer to join their Marketing Team and work closely with Product Design and the Sales team. If this is you, apply and get the design job details.
• Ensure ongoing maintenance and enhancements of NEMO websites to increase conversion and brand awareness (site updates, landing page design, HTML email, banner ads, social).
• In close collaboration with NEMO’s Art Director, design, update and manage the production of seasonal print collateral (workbooks, packaging, hang tags, product graphics, POP).
• Draw on experience in multimedia and graphic design to develop and maintain a cohesive visual NEMO brand presentation, excellent user experience, and seamless integration across various platforms and technologies.
• Take in all requests for website updates and prioritize and execute them in keeping with company priorities and marketing direction.
• Establish and maintain best practices and design methods, stay abreast of rich media techniques, emerging technologies, and latest web trends.
• Bachelor’s degree in Graphic & Interactive Design
• 3-5 years of professional multimedia/graphic design or web production experience
• Understanding of front-end digital, as well as back-end technologies and their respective impact on design
• Must be detail oriented with an eagle eye for design details, such as typography, alignment, hierarchy, color, form etc.
• Exceptional creativity, enthusiasm, team spirit, commitment and professionalism
• Superb communication skills, organized, able to thrive in deadline driven environment, while managing multiple projects at once – willingness to take open and honest feedback as part of the design process
• An outstanding portfolio demonstrating strong conceptual and executional ability across multiple media and platforms
Looking to make a move? Don’t forget that HOW has plenty of resources to help guide your search. Check back daily for new job leads and search HOW magazine’s design job database for the latest in design employment opportunities.
Want to make networking connections that could improve your career? The 2013 HOW Design Conference is just around the corner. Get connected and inspired by attending the dedicated Interactive Design track, specifically geared to help creative professionals transition from print to web design.