Mobile creative agency Somewhat is looking for an interface designer in London. Note: You must live in the United Kingdom or be permitted to work in the UK to apply for this interface design job. Click through for more info:
Somewhat is a mobile creative agency based in cool offices in Spitalfields, near Liverpool Street, London. We work with both blue chip and boutique clients, creating innovative, beautifully executed apps and sites for mobile, tablet, PC and other interfaces.
We’re looking for a full-time permanent interface designer who would work closely with the rest of the team to visualise concepts, define the look and feel for projects and deliver pixel perfect interface designs. Experience designing digital interfaces is essential, work with mobile would be great but not necessary. This is a fantastic opportunity to help define and lead design within the agency from the start and grow with us.We’re looking for:
- Outstanding, pixel-perfect interface design
- Intelligent and creative thinking around concepts and execution
- Experience in digital interface design
- Understanding of and passion for mobile
- Nice, fun people who like working with other nice, fun people
- Ambition and talent. Lots of both.
Looking for a job? Check back every day for a new job lead, and peruse HOW magazine’s design job database.
Make 2012 the year you assemble your “dream team.” Post your job listing on HOWdesign.com.