Looking for a web design job in California? Wiredrive, the online media-sharing platform whose clients include R/GA, Wieden+Kennedy and MTV, is hiring a lead application designer to help create user experience and design guidelines. Click through to learn more and apply:
Technical chops are important:
– 5+ years of professional experience in user-centered design and visual design, preferably large scale SaaS applications.
– Expert proficiency in Photoshop and Omnigraffle and a general fluency in most common design tools.
– A portfolio that demonstrates strong design and usability with a propensity for simplicity and continuity. Examples should include: UI libraries and style guidelines, workflow and logic documentation, and working application products.
– Expert understanding of the most current web and mobile technologies and usability standards
And we’d love to see:
– Experience creating design pattern libraries
– Technical fluency to understand and discuss architectural and database concepts with application engineers.
– Working knowledge of video standards for web and mobile platforms.
– Experience with Agile methods.
Looking for an interactive design job? Check back every day for a new job lead, and peruse HOW magazine’s design job database.
Get job search-ready by updating your digital design portfolio with info and inspiration from HOW’s Creating Your Digital Portfolio Toolkit. Introductory price is $159 only through February 25.