Looking for a web design job in Houston? Aniden Interactive is hiring a motion designer to join their team. Click through to learn more and apply:
Key Skills and Responsibilities
• Minimum 2-5 years motion graphics experience in a professional environment
• Expert level knowledge in After Effects
• You’re a virtuoso in Adobe CS (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Premiere, Soundbooth)
• 3D animation experience is a big plus (Maya, 3DStudio Max, C4D)
• Ability to integrate music and/or sound effects into motion graphics is also plus
• Demonstrate a wide range of artistic style and versatility
• Contribute to the creation and presentation of storyboards
• Collaborate with a diverse team of 3D Artists, Designers and other crazy creatives
• Occasionally run your own show and lead individual project production efforts
• Possess excellent problem solving and communication skills
Aniden Interactive is a digital agency focused on creating outrageously good work for our clients and the world in general. We create things that achieve our client’s objectives and solve problems. Our client work ranges from immersive interactive experiences like massive touch wall experiences and microsites, to true-to-life 3D imagery and animation, to storytelling through video and motion graphics. We also develop our own products and applications whenever we identify a need or opportunity. Lastly, we pride ourselves on a laid-back yet career-focused work environment, and people seem to like it. Most employees have been part of the team for at least 5 years, and many have been with us for over a decade.
Looking for an interactive design job? Check back every day for a new job lead, and peruse HOW magazine’s design job database.
Want to develop your web design career? Get the information and inspiration you need at the 2013 HOW Design Conference, where a dedicated Interactive Design track will help you transition from print to web design.