Looking for a web design job in New York City? ProPoint Graphics, which creates dynamic presentations for clients, is looking for a Motion Graphics Designer to help create animated videos, product demonstrations and tradeshow presentations. Click through to learn more and apply:
Candidates must be fluent in Adobe After Effects, Flash, Photoshop, Illustrator, and ActionScript. Typical projects include tradeshow kiosk presentations and online service/product demos. Please visit our portfolio for examples of what we do.
- Minimum of several years’ professional graphic design experience
- Strong graphic design and motion graphics portfolio
- Demonstrated experience working with corporate clients
- “Client-ready”, professional demeanor with high degree of comfort speaking with clients
- Full-time availability (during regular business hours)
- Ability to commute to and work in our Manhattan office
- Team player who is equally comfortable working independently and as part of a team
- Positive, upbeat attitude with outgoing, friendly personality
- Adobe After Effects
- Adobe Flash
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
Looking for a job? Check back every day for a new job lead, and peruse HOW magazine’s design job database.
You can get the expert info you need to grow your web design career at the HOW Interactive Design Conference (Washington, DC, September 27–29 and San Francisco, October 29–31), including scoop on salary trends, new technologies and skills you need.