Looking for a web design job in the Chicago area? Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Illinois is hiring a motion graphics designer to create graphics, videos an animations that support the organization’s marketing and training efforts. Click through to learn more and apply:
This position is responsible for creating motion graphics, animations and videos to support enterprise marketing, communication and training goals; addressing creative and technical challenges involved in developing multimedia for various environments (internets, intranets, mobile devices, kiosks, CDs, etc.); consulting with clients and managing projects through various stages of production until final product approval is granted; and under minimal direction, working on the most complex and technically challenging projects to ensure that creative output supports strategic and creative goals of the project.
1) Bachelor degree.
2) 4 years of experience in creating motion graphics, video production, multimedia development and graphic design in a studio, agency or corporation.
3) Proficient in Adobe AfterEffects, Photoshop and Illustrator
4) Experience with AfterEffects expressions.
5) Experience with Cinema 4D or other 3D modeling software.
6) Proficient in encoding video for various deliverables.
7) Verbal, written, conceptual and organizational skills and attention to detail.
8) Project management skills including handling multiple tasks and projects in a fast-paced environment.
9) Experience working with account management requirements, including strategy, client interaction, resource allocation and timing of project deliverables etc.
10) Proficient with Microsoft Office
Looking for an interactive design job? Check back every day for a new job lead, and peruse HOW magazine’s design job database.
Want to develop your web design career? Get the information and inspiration you need at the 2013 HOW Design Conference, where a dedicated Interactive Design track will help you transition from print to web design.