Neurosky, a maker of biometric sensors and brain wave sensors, seeks a new media designer in San Jose, CA, to work on projects from print design to interaction design and motion graphics. Click through to read the full description and apply:
The new media designer will help the design team shape every aspect of NeuroSky’s visual identity through a solid understanding of both print and interactive design; from refining the leading in body copy to conceptualizing and producing graphically rich, emotionally compelling campaigns over print and web. The position will work with our small design team and marketing to produce high quality graphic content for all products and programs ranging from print collateral, product packaging, Web UI, event graphics and overall corporate look and feel. In addition, the new media designer is responsible for the development and maintenance of brand standards and style guides. They would help in managing the production process for all graphic brand assets, ensuring the consistency of visual brand expression in all external communications, and across all marketing vehicles (print, web, packaging, events, etc.)
- 0-2 years experience
- High proficiency with Adobe Photoshop Illustrator, Indesign and After Effects (Flash a plus)
- Motion Graphics experience (basic knowledge of Maya, Cinema 4D, or other 3D modeling/animation software a huge plus)
- Experience with designing for web (knowledge of at least basic web coding constraints on a conceptual level. HTML, CSS, PHP, etc.)
- Product packaging experience
- Basic photography skills
- Strong sense of brand identity and high attention to detail
- Can develop a project from creation of initial concept to delivery of final assets
- A creative self-starter who can prioritize and work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
Looking for a job? Check back every day for a new job lead, and peruse HOW magazine’s design job database.
Make 2012 the year you assemble your “dream team.” Post your job listing on HOWdesign.com.