Looking for a web design job in Boston? Buildium.com, which develops cloud-based software for managing real-estate properties, is hiring a multidisciplinary designer to create print and digital marketing materials. Click through to learn more and apply:
* Design all marketing materials, from web to print
* Own the design of buildium.com, and each of our other websites
* Work with external and internal developers to turn designs into dynamic sites
* Visually highlight our products in the best possible light
* Design and implement A/B tests using tools like Visual Website Optimizer
* Meet and exceed crazy high design standards
* BFA in graphic design or interactive design
* An eye for the conversion and the aesthetic – you design screens that compel mere humans click the sign-up button and weep at the beauty of it all
* Experience with WordPress
* Fluent in HTML and CSS
* You love your Mac, and have a go-to design suite
* Experience with an SaaS software company is a plus
* Video editing experience is a plus
Looking for an interactive design job? Check back every day for a new job lead, and peruse HOW magazine’s design job database.
Want to develop your web design career? Get the information and inspiration you need at the 2013 HOW Design Conference, where a dedicated Interactive Design track will help you transition from print to web design.