Looking for a web design job in the growing craft beer industry? Smuttynose Brewing in Portsmouth, NH, is seeking a senior-level designer to handle print and interactive projects. Click through to learn more and apply:
Accountabilities, required skills and experience include:
- Directing marketing campaigns across multiple formats
- Exacting high attention to detail
- Fluent in Adobe Creative Suite 6 and competent in trouble shooting all software
- Merchandising, window displays, menus, ads, t-shirt and clothing design
- Print experience dealing with many vendors
- Practical experience in hiring and working with illustrators and photographers, managing photo shoots
- Project management of multiple ongoing projects and the ability to take those projects from concept through final execution
- Must be able to work and create with existing brand framework
- Continuity experience with writers and editors
- Responsible for all stages of creative development
- Must be willing and able to collaborate and maintain proper communication with the companies’ Creative Director and Partner/Principals
Looking for an interactive design job? Check back every day for a new job lead, and peruse HOW magazine’s design job database.
You can get the expert info you need to grow your web design career through HOW’s series of online design tutorials taught by some of the sharpest experts in interaction, design, usability, coding and web analytics. Visit MyDesignShop.com now for our 12 Deals of December through December 12.