Looking for a design job in the hotel/tourism/leisure industry? Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, one of the leading hotel and leisure companies in the world with more than 1000 properties in over 100 countries, is looking for a senior digital art director in its Stamford, CT, office’s Global Brand Design department. Click through to learn more and apply:
Starwood Hotels and Resorts is seeking a passionate Senior Digital Art Director who will be responsible for the design leadership of our mobile apps, mobile web sites, social media channels and online advertising. We have a fast-paced design studio that is structured like an internal advertising agency working with our 9 design lead hotel brands, Starwood Preferred Guest rewards program and Starwood corporate brand.
Areas of Focus and Responsibility
- Clearly articulate thinking behind creative solutions, and communicate successfully with other team members. Be able to present work professionally and clearly. Handle comments and feedback with professionalism, understanding and articulate thinking.
- Responsible for producing world-class design solutions
- Visually integrate and enhance the creative concept, architecture, UI and navigation designs •Acts as a link between the design studio and the account management and technical development teams
- Stays abreast of the latest trends in mobile and social media
- Works closely with senior creative’s and copywriters to develop creative solutions
- Experience with the travel industry or luxury brands a plus
- 3-5 years experience as an Interactive Art Director
- Experience designing Apple iOS and Android applications for mobile devices and tablets
- Experience designing mobile web sites for multiple platforms and devices
- Knowledge of current and emerging trends in mobile and social media
- Must be able to work independently a majority of the time.
- Strong leadership skills are mandatory
Looking for a job? Check back every day for a new job lead, and peruse HOW magazine’s design job database.
Make 2012 the year you assemble your “dream team.” Post your job listing on HOWdesign.com.