Looking for a web design job in Texas? E-commerce platform developer Bigcommerce is looking for a high-profile Senior Digital Designer in its Austin office. Click through to learn more and apply:
As our Senior Digital Designer you will be responsible for the design of our website, landing pages, promotional campaigns and other marketing initiatives. We want you to create portfolio worthy designs for our website, email campaigns, print and other promotional campaigns. This is a complex piece of work and you will have great variation in the designs you get to create.
If you live and breathe design, love testing and optimizing and you’re interested in a career at an innovative, ambitious and fun technology company that values design and creativity then check this out:
Working with our co-founder, head of marketing and head of sales, you’ll take their vision and ensure that all aspects of our creative design, including our website, landing pages and email campaigns are aligned with our strategy and resonate with our target audience, catapulting our sign up rates while earning the respect of the tough designer community.
You’ll manage and improve the web site, helping to cement our position as brand leader in our category and while increasing response.
You’ll be responsible for designing and coding online marketing campaigns including well-optimized landing pages, email promotions, online videos, display ads and online content.
To be perfect for this role, here are the key skills and experience you’ll need:
- Significant interactive & B2B design experience
- Deeply Internet-savvy with an insatiable passion for the latest news, events, products and trends pertaining to the web and online marketing
- Adobe Creative Suite & Flash a huge plus
- Understanding of HTML/CSS
- Familiarity with the Drupal CMS platform is a bonus
- Work independently and as part of a team
- Motivated, energetic self-starter with wicked problem solving skills
- Energized by working in a fast paced organization
- Track record of exceeding expectations and delivering on-time
- Enthusiasm for and discipline in creating projects, from concept to final proof
Looking for a job? Check back every day for a new job lead, and peruse HOW magazine’s design job database.
You can learn about design or e-commerce, mobile devices, apps and more at the HOW Interactive Design Conference (San Francisco, October 29–31).