Looking for a web design job with a creative agency in a great suburban location? Tonic Design Co., a shop in Newtown, PA, is hiring a senior interactive art director to join its team. Click through to learn more and apply:
Do you have a killer interactive design portfolio? Are you looking for a fresh new habitat to share your creative vision? Do you have a great sense of humor? If so, maybe you are just the person we’re looking for …
- Strong Design and Concepting skills
- Strong Client Interfacing skills
- Blah, blah, blah … you know the rest. Let’s let your work speak for itself.
- Great Space (cube farms blow)
- Great Suburban Location—We are walking distance from many restaurants, coffee shops and bars
- Eating lunch in front of your computer is prohibited
- Work Life Balance
- Wide range of clients
- Whose playlist do we listen to today
Looking for an interactive design job? Check back every day for a new job lead, and peruse HOW magazine’s design job database.
Learn web design from the expert instructors at HOW University. See our rotating schedule of web design training courses, including hands-on training in coding for web designers, designing WordPress websites, information architecture and more.