Design, development and strategy agency The Uprising Creative seeks a Senior Interactive Designer in Los Angeles:
We are currently seeking a Senior Interactive Designer to help create engaging interactive sites, artist and brand experiences and other digital media. The Senior Interactive Designer works directly with the Creative Director and design team, creating and executing the visual design for a variety of projects, and is responsible for delivering and maintaining the quality of design throughout all phases of the projects.
Senior Interactive Designer Responsibilities
- Produce high quality design that represents the user experience defined in functional specs, wireframes, flow diagrams, and scope of work documents
- Produce project documentation and presentations for new or existing client work and pitches
- Work with a sense of urgency (but without panic)
- Approach your work with an open, flexible outlook and a focus on innovation
- Engage with a positive attitude within the larger team to produce the best possible results
- Maximize your time and output by thinking creatively and working smarter, not just harder
Looking for a job? Check back every day for a new job lead, and peruse HOW magazine’s job database.
Make 2012 the year you assemble your “dream team.” Post your job listing on HOWdesign.com.