Looking for a New York web design job? Full-service digital strategy and design agency Wonder is looking for a senior interactive designer with at least four years’ experience in New York City. Click through to apply:
Wonder helps companies to visualize their brands, seamlessly integrating constituent insight and brand strategy with physical and digital expression, driving exposure to transaction and advocacy. We have an extensive portfolio of work spanning multiple industries, from Fortune 100 firms to start up brands. Wonder creates comprehensive strategic and creative platforms that exemplify our design capabilities across print, packaging, product, environmental, interactive, 3-D, and video.
We are currently looking for a senior interactive designer to shape and direct the visual direction here at Wonder. This is for a full-time, on-site position only.
Senior Interactive Designer Job Requirements
- B.A. or higher in Graphic Design or Web Design preferred.
- A minimum of 4 years agency or in-house experience
- Tuned into current digital landscape, familiar with social media and other emerging media
- Excellent Photoshop skills. This is your favorite program!
- Solid understanding of typography
- Strong conceptual thinker and problem solver
- Strong understanding of information design and information architecture
- Understanding of user interface design and layout
- Attention to detail
- Organized (even your psd layers are tidy)
- Manages time and expectations well
- Strong work ethic with good attitude
- Strong and articulated written and verbal communication skills
- Collaborates well with other designers, copywriters, and production specialists, or independently
- Experience creating brand manuals/style guides for clients, and the ingredients that such documents require
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS is preferred, but not required
- Fluent with Mac OS
- Your standard for “good enough” is other people’s “great”.
- Working closely with the Executive Creative Director, this person will help lead the interactive work for team-based, as well as individually, projects.
- Ability to take/receive direction
Looking for a job? Check back every day for a new job lead, and peruse HOW magazine’s design job database.
Make 2012 the year you assemble your “dream team.” Post your job listing on HOWdesign.com.