Looking for a web design job in New York City? American Express is seeking to add a senior-level user interface designer for its product team. Click through to learn more and apply:
The Sr. UI Designer will have a lead role in the design efforts of consumer-facing products by shaping product benefits into engaging and intuitive user interfaces for mobile products. This position, within the UED team, will involve collaboration with team Creative Director and the VP of User Experience Design as well as working directly with product managers and engineers. The successful candidate will bring experience in developing mobile and web applications that feature outstanding user experience and elegant design aesthetics. The ideal candidate has a portfolio that contains recent mobile/tablet based projects.
Core job responsibilities:
• Take responsibility for the interface: find problems, propose solutions, recommend implementations, and execute on UI solutions to improve the user experience.
• Create pixel-perfect, world-class user interfaces and original, eye-catching visual design.
• Deliver high quality work on tight schedules in a dynamic, agile product environment.
• Produce interactive prototypes for internal experimentation and user testing, and test UI in a rigorous, data-driven way.
• Collaborate with Product Managers, UX team, and Engineers during all phases of the project/process.
• And more …
Looking for an interactive design job? Check back every day for a new job lead, and peruse HOW magazine’s design job database.
You can get the expert info you need to grow your web design career through HOW’s series of online design tutorials taught by some of the sharpest experts in interaction, design, usability, coding and web analytics.