Are you well-versed user-experience designer ready to move into a more senior role? CODE AND THEORY is seeking a Senior UX Designer to join their creative team in the New York Soho office. If this is you, apply and get the design job details.
The successful candidate will help conceptualize, lead and document digital design products, including working in: web, mobile and tablet applications, set-top interfaces, and other platforms.
• Define business opportunities and translate insights into consumer-facing experiences
• Craft user experience strategies and recommendations that inform and influence the entire project
• Mentor, train and lead junior UX designers working across multiple projects
• Expertly craft UX documentation, including: conceptual diagrams, site maps, interaction flows, storyboards, wireframes, content inventories, and detailed functional specifications
• Present documentation to clients while sharing your vision and thought processes
• Collaborate with visual designers and technical developers, strategists and producers throughout the entire project lifecycle
• Participate in strategy brainstorms and creative concept development
• Ability to work independently, prioritize, and solve problems proactively
• Experiment with new tools and techniques to improve our work
• Execute top quality design in-line with Code and Theory’s world-class standards
Looking to make a move? Don’t forget that HOW has plenty of resources to help guide your search. Check back daily for new job leads and search HOW magazine’s design job database for the latest in design employment opportunities.
Want to make networking connections that could improve your career? The 2013 HOW Design Conference is just around the corner. Get connected and inspired by attending the dedicated Interactive Design track, specifically geared to help creative professionals transition from print to web design.