Looking for a web design job with one of the world’s top technology companies? Microsoft is seeking a senior-level user experience designer to help create the next generation of Microsoft Ad Experiences; the position is in Redmond, WA. Click through to learn more and apply:
We are looking for a solid designers who are able to design, prototype and create engaging and useful design solutions which users and customers will love, are eager and willing to work in a fast paced environment and who are looking to be part of a fun, successful, driven UX organization.
Skills & Requirements:
· 3+ years of product design experience.
· Extremely strong visual sensibilities, ability to use visual thinking, storyboards, sketching, and communication design to create breakthrough interaction design.
· Deep understanding of fundamental visual design disciplines (typography, iconography, composition, color, composition, layout, etc.)
· Meticulous sense of detail and ability to seek out simple solutions to complex design challenges.
· Excellent communication, presentation and organizational skills
· Strong organizational skills and an attention to details.
· Good working knowledge of the tools of the trade. PSD, FW, ILL, InDesign etc.
· Experience designing web applications or business tools highly desired but not required
· Ability to build prototypes with HTML, CSS, HTML5 CSS3 highly desired.
· A minimum of a BA/BS degree in Graphic Design, Communication Design, Interface Design, Interaction Design, or equivalent experience
Looking for an interactive design job? Check back every day for a new job lead, and peruse HOW magazine’s design job database.
Learn web design from the expert instructors at HOW University. See our rotating schedule of web design training courses, including hands-on training in coding for web designers, designing WordPress websites, information architecture and more.