Are you an experienced UX Designer looking for a change? SEOmoz in sought-after Seattle is hiring a seasoned UX Designer to join their team. Click through for more information and to apply:
SEOmoz is looking for an experienced Sr. UX Designer to join our fast growing company and UX team and take the user experience of SEOmoz products to the next level.
You have at least 8 years of professional experience, solid interaction and visual design skills, and a track record of working on successful complex web applications and sites. You greatly enjoy (or think you will enjoy) working in an incredibly fun, fast-paced, start-up environment of the best place to work in Seattle. You also have a great portfolio available for review.
• Work with product management, software development, marketing and our customers to create innovative user experiences in SEOmoz products.
• Translate high level business requirements and user scenarios into tangible user interface proposals that integrate the latest standards in interaction design and trends in visual design.
• Create low and high fidelity task flow mockups and prototypes while integrating feedback from internal stakeholders and our end-users.
• Own the user experience of at least 1 SEOmoz product and function as a subject matter expert.
• Develop detailed interaction and visual design specifications and work closely with the development teams to implement them.
• Perform heuristic evaluations of SEOmoz and competitive products.
• Help set the long-term vision for our products and their user experience based on product and market trends and corporate direction.
• Help define the look and feel of SEOmoz products.
• Help define standards and best practices for consistent user experiences across SEOmoz products.
• Work with other disciplines to conduct usability testing.
• Influence and educate the product teams in user-centered design principles and development processes.
Looking for an interactive design job? Check back every day for a new job lead, and peruse HOW magazine’s design job database.
Want to develop your web design career? Get the information and inspiration you need at the 2013 HOW Design Conference, where a dedicated Interactive Design track will help you transition from print to web design.