Are you a seasoned user-experience designer looking for an exciting new opportunity? Tradeshift is seeking a designer with the following profile, to join their San Francisco team. If this sounds like you, apply and get all of the design job details.
- Brainstorm ideas on how to translate strategy and new product ideas into user interfaces
- Develop rapid interactive prototypes
- Manage the design of web-based user interfaces used on mobile devices and desktop
- Produce innovative, simple solutions to design issues
- Ensure a consistent experience throughout existing and newly developed products
- Map user flows and work with use cases as the foundation for design work
- 5+ years of experience as a UX Designer or similar role
- Responsive UI design experience
- Experience designing for mobile devices
- Quick mockup and wireframing capabilities
- Can manage several tasks and prioritize in a fast-paced, agile environment and doesn’t mind re-iterating based on input from company visionaries, other designers, developers, researchers and customers
- Experience designing web applications
- Bachelor’s Degree
Looking to make a move? Don’t forget that HOW has plenty of resources to help guide your search. Check back daily for new job leads and search HOW magazine’s design job database for the latest in design employment opportunities.
Want to make networking connections that could improve your career? The 2013 HOW Design Conference is just days away! Get connected and inspired by attending the dedicated Interactive Design track, specifically geared to help creative professionals transition from print to web design.